Car brakes are known as the most important care requirement that ensures your safety and the safety of your loved ones, and by regularly performing their regular maintenance you will avoid unnecessary repairs and save money.
How do you infer that the brake system is damaged ?
- The brake pedal is depressed more toward the floor than usual.
- Brake pedals feel like spongy.
- The vehicle’s direction changes when the brakes are applied.
- Notice and hear unusual sounds and vibrations when braking.
- The car is taking longer than usual to stop.
Correctly diagnosing car brake problems, which are mentioned above, enables you to take appropriate actions that save your life.ght.
How can we help you at AHM!At AHM Auto Services, we are considered the trusted brake maintenance company in Jerusalem
- Replace the brake disc and pedals
- Anti-lock brake system
- adaptive brake system
- auxiliary brake system
- Electronic Stability Program
- acceleration sliding system
Some tips from the experts
We offer you a set of tips for car experts around the world to ensure your safety